- Reliability and Scalability
- Capital and Operational expense savings
- Network connectivity and Carrier neutral diversity
- 100% power uptime SLA / Cooling managed to ASHRAE industry standard
- Logical and Physical Security
- Business Continuity Facilities and Disaster Recovery Offices
- Allowing the client to focus on their core business strategy and competencies opposed to operating in-house Comms rooms and IT infrastructure
Data Centre Design Concept
Four Data hall delivering a minimum requirement of 560 cabinets per data hall.
Total DC IT load: 20MW.
Design allows for medium and high density loads.
Raised floor – cica 780mm.
Electrical supplies to cabinets are flexible to allow customer to choose N, N+1 or 2N supply.
Data centre base design is for Tier III installation as defined by the Uptime Institute.
The design is flexible and we have the ability to deliver Tier IV solution.
Stand alone space allowance has been made for additional plant rooms for a separate dedicated Tier IV M&E delivery, Should it be required.
|Tier I||Tier II||Tier III||Tier IV|
|Active Capacity Components to Support IT load||N||N||N+1||N after any failure|
|Distribution Paths||1||1||1 active and 1 alternate||2 Simultaneously active|
|Fault Tolerance (single event)||No||No||No||Yes|
|Continous Cooling*||Load density dependent||Load density dependent||Load density dependent||Yes (Class A)|
- Dual utility supply from ONEE Power Grid
- 2.5MW IT load per Data Hall
- 100% SLA on power
- 100% Free cooling 46% of the year, partial free cooling 53% of the year
- PUE 1.25 target design low cost of operation
- Standard and scalable design for ease of operation and rapid deployment